Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Delhi treasure hunt -Trip to National Museum/National Zoological gardens

Its been almost 5 years now when I have shifted base to NCR and comfort with Cosmo/Metro-National capital is coming albeit slowly, people spend entire lives and never explore the treasure trove Delhi is.I found to my surprise the Delhi Zoo surpasses Singapore zoo and night Safari despite their great packaging by miles in terms of habitat and natural surroundings the animals live in, same stands true for national museum which is not inferior by any standards to museum of Egypt etc in terms of treasure trove it holds.

(Natraj to start with)

(Museum is full such resplendent beauties)

(Coins from all era)

(Lost in maize--remember Enter the Dragon)

(History for you all duffers)

(Mask we wear everytime)
(Beware!!)
(Beware Twice !!!)

(all the kings man )
(Please bear with me)

(That's cool)


(I think Delhi Zoo is paradise for nseting /transitory/migatory birds)

( I was born in Africa)

Please come Again

2 comments:

Alok J said...

Exploring Delhi has been on my list for so long, but despite being so close, I always end up just transiting. May be next time.

Drawat said...

yes its really is good, i went Lal quila, purana quila , Chandni chowk and every weekend some place or other, will recap it for sure.