Wednesday, February 25, 2009

बीस साल बाद !!!!

(Nagva beach in Diu)
Trip to Gujrat with families was a memorable one in Dec 2008, Mayank and his family alongwith my troupe did a road show in Gujrat covering Dwarka, Porbandar,Diu, Junagadh, Jamnagar.Enjoying the local delicacies and sun’sand of Diu, we missed Junagadh zoo but ultimately my caravan made it to Ahmedabad Zoo, finest point for kids was 1 hr flight from Ahmedabad to Delhi.
Mayank and me with or without Family have made many travels together each with some memorable tags but this was all the more so with first of these kind of travels made twenty years ago, its a metaphor for kinship started started two decades ago and becomes starting point for next twenty years.

Wait for ...बीस साल पहले

3 comments:

Alok J said...

Dinu, I know, I called your body lumpy, once. I now take that back after seeing this picture.

Drawat said...

you have to!! and see the sinewy pose in next edition.

Drawat said...

The Lumpy appearence was due to garb i wore for tracking and long drive and lack of sleep also gave lethargic look , thick winter clothing did rest of damage.

5 years of jooging has kept all wt in check.