Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trip to Butoli…(Part 1) unfinished agenda of Bhadraj

We started little early, I had just reached doon from Guragon for Deewali a day earlier and it was 24th October and as decided a month back Alok who was in doon for week almost now was ever prepared, he was still not out of self inflicted jet lag…. Mr jain was showing all signs of desis gone American, he even asked would in india diapers for babies would be available and strongest signal came when he started out in shorts( That’s another matter when in first kilometer itself he switched to Khakis).

The Car drive from Gurgaon to doon still lingered with Calf muscles ache and sleepiness in the eyes but than for a man honour is more important than minor troubles like body ache and as promised to Mr Jain, I was ready with my Aloo stuffed paranthas and omelltte by 7 sharp in morning.

Coming back to day before drive , the Delhi-Doon highway is super duper now , although still unfinished in patches the drive was smooth , its been my 9th or 10th ‘own car’ trip to doon and I enjoy this driving very much, I have used all routes including one from Yamunanagar – Jagadhari - Paonta and also Shamli- Loni-Delhi , Mr Sharma’s recommendation of customized ‘ air bagged’ vehicle certainly spurs me on but sometimes I think was the extra cost justified?

Sorry for little diversion .. Alok and me on my Estillo rode towards Belonwala and parked the vehicle at a relatives place, bags and all we were on the way towards the Bhadraj( To be contd.. either by Alok or me)

2 comments:

mayank sharma said...

if you can say cost of air bags is justified?than it's justified.

Drawat said...

anyways we'll seeing a strict regime wherin these are compulsory few years hence so it may have a better resale value.