Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flus Blues

It has to be flu i think. chills, muscle aches, dry cough. Hate being sick. Not able to sleep well. The worst of all children are suffering more than me. they are wanting to play with me but i am shooing them away. As usual, doctors are not for me. Its late anyways. I was reading somewhere that antivirals, the medicine for flu works only within the first 12-48 hours. Hope it's not H1N1. Anyways, even if it is I am already feeling much better today, the third day, so my body must be getting grip over the flu virus.

Manisha has taken over the household work as well as catering to childish demands. I do become a child when I get sick. I like to be pampered. That's the on;y good pat of getting sick I think. That you can be in bed and have everything brought to you if possible.

Disease makes you appreciate how lucky we are to be healthy most of the times. But eventually, you get well, you move on, you take good health and good life for granted and run after things that you don't have.