Sunday, November 17, 2013

If I had a pet Hamster by Kabir Jain


I go to the store to get my hamster.It`s 4:00 so that`s the time I can get my hamster.My hamster`s color is brown with a stumpy tail.I bring him home.Hamsters are so cute and fuzzy.I got one because they`re so adorable.Now I`ll let it take its first breath.After it takes i`ts first breath,then I`ll give some food and water.I know I have to be careful because they could bite you!It`s very difficult to take care of a hamster.Hamsters can be able to learn tricks.My hamster`s name will be Mr.Master.

Here are some questions to answer:

Do you want a pet hamster?
What will you do with it?
Why did you get a pet hamster?
Would you teach your hamster tricks?
How did you get your hamster?
Where did you get your hamster?

These are my answers:

I do want a pet hamster.
I will take care of it. I got a pet hamster because they are loving to people.
I will teach my hamster tricks.
I will get my hamster from Petco.

My hamster is the long haired hamster.

Hamster may be a little mean but they are also kind and loving. They could be a part of our family.


1 comment:

RentalAgreement said...

The Website RentalAgreement.in, founded in 2013, has motto to bring all legal documents in a simple and convenient way. If we can get Mobiles, Foods, Cars and Lingeries online than why not our documents. Now, with reaching to almost every door in Bangalore, expanding soon to cities in India.

Our Services:-
Lease Agreement
 Rental / Tenancy Agreement - Fill Details
Rental / Tenancy Agreement - Upload Document (Only Completed Copy)
Lpg Affidavit
Aadhar Card

Contact Us:- +91 81235 91446