Monday, February 11, 2013

My trip to Brunswick Zone

By
Krishi Jain


On my first day of Brunswick zone, I invited my friends to come there. The names of my friends are Ria, Aarav, Arjun, and Akshara. I had a good time and I had 150 points and I bought a ring. My big brother, Kabir's prize was a car that goes very fast. If you press the car's front wheels, then it will start to move. And I went on a rollercoaster and played bumper cars. I went on a spaceship ride that takes you high and spins. I also played bowling. It was so awesome. I knocked all the pins down with a bowling ball. And in the Arcade, I played all the motorcycle games. I was so fast, I hit someone down. I had a great time at the bowling zone. Read my story for more information.

1 comment:

Drawat said...

Great Krishi..i like ur post