Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My First Post- sending on behalf of Joshita recapped verbatim





Welham is the most enjoyable and the best school I have been to.It is a nice experience to live in a boarding school. I like many things about welhams and one of the best and the funniest is it's fire proof puris . They are not actually fire proof but as they are quite hard but tasty all the girl's (INCLUDING ME ) call them fire proof. A lot of things happen there,In the past two months (when I had gone there for my first term )we had two Spic Macay shows , one Basket Ball tournament and the annualinter house music and dance competition.The studies are also quite tough than in Gurgoan ,There is a lot to do here. and they keep us very busy .






So altogether it is fun.

5 comments:

Alok J said...

Awesome! Congrats to proud dad on Joshita's new beginnings.

Drawat said...

let us give it a year, if she is comfortable and we are comfortable than it would be good.

Alok Singh said...

Hey Dinesh Brother, this is a nice blog started by you guys. Your posts on it always smack of nostalgia for times long gone. Do let me know your e mail id. We can be in touch.

Regards,

your cousin Alok

Drawat said...

Hey brother..how r u! how's Uganda coming along.Actually i am reading Wilbur Smith these days and he always writes about Africa.

we are three of old gang, Alok Jain is in Chicago and Mayank Sharma the shippie is now in Dubai doing something less than rocket science..ship building.We started blog for purpose of remembering doon of old days since it would be rare we can spend same quality time in doon together again.

guys, alok my mausi's kid(actually he is indian army officer) working with UN in africa.

Alok,We need to meet whenver in doon together its been long time, i will be there in Diwali.

My ID is dinesh_rawat@cargill.com. do write mail.

Alok Singh said...

Hi bro! Nice to hear from you. I'm in Sudan actually. A remote and disputed region called Abyei(oil being at the root of the dispute between Sudan and the recently separated South Sudan)
You're right, we must meet up sometime. I won't be able to make it to Doon on Diwali, but am planning to go in Nov. If you happen to be there, we'll certainly catch up. I'll give you a check mail on your ID. You can save my ID then.

Take care and do stay in touch.