Monday, July 5, 2010

Smart phone?

I have to admit I just can't resist the temptation for a new gadget. Currently, the touch screen phone that i have doesn't have wi-fi feature. Therefore, I am out in the market for the one that has one. With At&t, there are 2 phones I am looking at - Iphone 4 and HTC Aria. Unfortunately, none of them are without its shortcomings. While Iphone 4's HD resolution on a bigger screen and mind-blowing sense technology makes it my first choice as far as wi-fi use is concerned, the reception problem with this phone is a turn-off. HTC Aria on the other hand is relatively smaller phone with not so bright screen and reportedly bad battery life. The plus point is Android OS but the rough touch screen experience doesn't make it all that attractive. So, the search continues for the perfect device. Admittedly, there is a good chance, I will go for Iphone 4. I will wait for reviews from Aravind before I take the plunge, though.

3 comments:

Harmanjit Singh said...

Hi, this comment is for Alok J, I was searching for a book which he also loves (as per http://licenceera.blogspot.com/2009/12/breakdown-of-ussr-dehraduns-loss.html )

The book is called "The Adventures of Captain Vrungel".

I finally found it (I had also read it in Hindi, so it was hard to find its English name).

You can read it at:

http://home.freeuk.net/russica2/books/vrun/book.html

There was also a film made based on this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventures_of_Captain_Vrungel You may find the film, or some clips, on youtube etc.

:-)

raybanoutlet001 said...

air jordan uk
texans jerseys
ugg boots
cheap snapbacks
basketball shoes
coach
lions jerseys
cheap uggs
new england patriots jerseys
asics shoes

Unknown said...

hugo boss sale
michael kors handbags wholesale
dolce and gabbana
los angeles clippers jerseys
michael kors handbags sale
ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
cowboys jerseys
eagles jerseys
hermes belt